Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday...and Song Time.



UGH. We'll get better...right? RIGHT?!

Anyways...today was super bowl sunday. Lets be honest, people. I am not a spectator of organized sporting events. I dabble here and there, but never really immerse myself into any sport-watching ritual. Today, however, is a day that I actually sit down and watch the game. Why? Because I'm an advertising major in college. You heard me right. I do not watch the super bowl for the game...but for the commercials. In fact I didnt even know who was going to the big battle of the pigskin until yesterday night. I decided to cheer for the Cardinals because they seemed like they would lose. I loves me a good underdog story...anyways...day was pretty fun! Lots of food at my friends' place and family party...and I ruined an amazing song with my Assistant Manager from Jamba Juice. Good Times. Good Times.

PS:
I have a horrible case of Super Bowl Gas.

Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment